We are pleased to offer orthodontic treatment options outside of traditional braces for patients who prefer discretion and comfort. For example, Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners that are worn over your teeth for shift their position and enhance your smile. If you aren’t familiar with Invisalign, we invite you to review the following benefits and how they can help you have an excellent orthodontic experience.
1. Invisalign aligners can make treatment comfortable. The smooth, comfortable plastic that makes up the aligners is very comfortable, preventing the tongue, cheeks or lips from becoming irritated or injured.
2. You can remove your aligners at any time. Removable aligners offer control and freedom because they can be taken out whenever you need. While traditional braces cause certain complications with eating and cleaning, these don’t apply to Invisalign.
3. Invisalign treatment doesn’t restrict your food choices. Traditional braces can be harmed by sticky and chewy foods, but your Invisalign appliance can be removed before you eat any of these foods.
4. The clear aligners offer a very discreet treatment. Once worn, the clear plastic material becomes virtually invisible in your mouth.
5. Invisalign can address many of the smile imperfections that affect smiles. Whether you struggle with misaligned teeth, an underbite or overbite, Dr. Tal Jergensen can help you determine if these aligners are right for you.
6. Invisalign works even if you have a busy schedule. Appointments only need to happen about every six weeks, so while we love to have you at Jergensen, Pesh & Waddoups Orthodontics, you can spend a lot more time outside our office.
To determine if you should receive Invisalign in Hemet, California, please feel free to contact our office at 951-252-6596 today for a consultation with our orthodontist.